Waltz back into the world: let us rediscover the world in three-four time! What our challenge is all about, is what we reveal in this article.
I was deeply touched when I heard our boarding music again after the restart.
Back in the Air With the Viennese Waltz
The Viennese waltz is an inseparable part of Austrian Airlines. As our boarding music, it has always stood for Austrian culture and Austrian's close ties to its home country. It accompanies our passengers around the entire world. With the onset of the Corona pandemic, the waltz fell silent and our aircraft remained grounded for the first time in the company's history. In the video, our dancer and flight attendant Ana shares her personal and emotional story of how the famous Viennese waltz reconnects Austria with the world in three-four time:
Become a Part of the Community
And just like Ana did, everyone can now get in the mood for the dance of joy. With our challenge "Waltz Back Into the World", your smartphone becomes your dance partner. Here is our step-by-step guide:
- Add the title "Blue Danube Waltz" to your Instagram Reel or Instagram Story
- Just dance - whether on the beach, in the city or in your own living room
- Add the hashtag #WaltzBackIntoTheWorld to your video
- Insert Ana's dancing emoji with the red dress: 💃🏻
- Link to our Austrian Airlines profile: @austrianairlines
- Upload your video and show the whole world that you are a part of the community
Discover the World With Austrian Airlines
Finally listening to the Viennese waltz again during boarding, strolling to your seat in three-four time and enjoying the unique service of Austrian Airlines. Sounds good? Then book your next flight right here: